[hpsdr] Cooling Requirements?

Keith Hornbaker n3ick at cox.net
Thu Mar 15 17:21:04 PDT 2007

Hi
I had looked at the small dc-dc power supplies but couldn't find any info
about how much noise they may generate. I thought they may be an update of a
chopper regulator circuit which I had checked a while back and found they
did generate some noise. Has anyone used one with RF stuff? I really like
the size and power input requirements. Thanks for the info