[hpsdr] PicoPSU-120-WI-32 noise test suggestions?

Lawrence D. Lopez lopez at mv.mv.com
Fri Mar 16 05:11:04 PDT 2007

Paul:

try an AM receiver (a cheap one) and an FM receiver,
and a UHF TV.

turn the device under test off.
select an empty channel, and then a weak station channel and
then turn it on and see what happens.

There is nothing wrong with what you originally suggested.

A spectrum analyzer would be nice.

A scope is also kind of interesting if it has some bandwidth.

Larry