[hpsdr] Preselectior switching

pvharman at arach.net.au pvharman at arach.net.au
Sat Mar 17 07:25:51 PDT 2007

Hi Gian,

I actually use the PIC-A-STAR filters in the front end of my SDR. They work
fine but the IP3, even with the bus switches replaced with relays, is a
little low for Mercury.  The original design for Alex was based on Peter's
design but since we have a lot of interest in a tunable preselector, to cover
the SWL bands as well, that is what we are currently working on.

73's Phil...VK6APH