[hpsdr] Preselectior switching

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 10:11:52 PDT 2007

Gian

Not a problem! Thanks for the upload! Dale - WA8SRA is very gracious in
supporting anything SDR related, and allows for very large uploads, which
are not suitable for Reflector message attachments. (Or e-mail attachments
of any sort for that matter! (smile)).

In a very large part, I'm here to learn, and thoroughly enjoy watching and
participating in the process and ideas which result from the design and
discussion process. Most recently the Ethernet information. I have spent
quite a number of hours just reading about Ethernet devices as a result of
the discussions.

I would discourage anyone from NOT posting here as the 'central point' of
anything HPSDR related from Enclosures to GUI's to filters. Dividing the
focus to different forums and reflectors, detracts from the learning! Put in
more Links. I spend my lunchtimes in the achieves following links!

Thanks
Eric

thanks for guiding me on the upload.

Gian