[hpsdr] Preselectior switching

Giancarlo Moda i7swx at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 10:18:41 PDT 2007

Hi Eric,

sharing ideas and information should be a must for
every ham.. even if one learns a little bit everyday
and  forget another little bit then will be able to
pick up knowledege and experiences. I believe idea
sharing, even if wrong or not working is usefull at
worst one blow-up a few components ...hi

Thanks Dale, WA8SRA to make available server and disc
space.

BTW I cannot spend my lunchtime with links as my XYL
will get mad at me and make me starve ... already she
wants to put a bed for me in my shack...hi

73 everyone

Gian
I7SWX
www.qsl.net/i7swx