[hpsdr] XYL's!

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 14:23:23 PDT 2007

Gian!

Ya Think!? (American idiom)

Kathy has stuck with me thru 45 years. She know's my compulsions! I'm sure
many of us are in the same boat! She keeps reminding me about my
responsibilities to Dayton Forums, and to make flight reservations. She
thoroughly enjoyed Friedrichshafen last year, and our tour of Germany. Italy
is next, perhaps 'side benefits' of being the wife of an aging ham is
TRAVEL! In our own ways, I guess we 'understand' and what makes each other
happy! I'm working on re-routing copper pipes in the bathroom at the moment,
in between messages, that earns me HPSDR and Teamspeak points! She also
knows that unless she keeps on to me, that water to the whole house might be
turned off! I like plumbing too!

Wives and granddaughters make the world go round! I wish there were more
women in ham radio!

What in heck does this have to do with loss in preselectors? Nice to reflect
tho! We are human in spite of being hams!

Thanks
Eric

Eric,

maybe there many other friends that have radio in
common and XYL same behaviers...hi

73

Gian
I7SWX