[hpsdr] Atlas_Lite...

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 21:25:51 PDT 2007

Barry

While thinking about Pandora and cooling and stuff, It might be nice to
include one of those 'standard' 3 pin motherboard fan connectors somewhere
on Atlas_lite, near the power supply area.

Thanks
Eric

Hi Eric,

I've been a lurker on this group for quite a while now.  After I saw
some comments on cutting the
Atlas backplane at slot 2 to provide for an interconnect for just a
Janus/Ozy pair, I decided that
there was something better.  I started with the free stuff (ExpressPCB,
PCB123...).  But they all
had limitations.  I decided to purchase a non-profit license for
DipTrace (4layers/1000pins).  I have
taken Phil C's excellent Atlas design and have converted it to a 2 slot
design, that may be of interest
to the JANUS/OZY only folks.

Is anyone interested?

Barry