[hpsdr] Pandora Enclosure Project Proposal.

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Tue Mar 20 10:53:24 PDT 2007

> So the GUI presentation board would be.... say a Saxo-L with LPC213x Arm
> processor, interfaced with Atlas via a smaller CPLD as in Janus???
> Would KNJN release the Saxo-L schematics, under there HPSDR open hardware license?

Well, the Philips ARM chip they're using may or may not be the right
one.  There are plenty to choose from!  The "front panel" interface is
the one that has to be thought out, allow for enough shaft encoders and
maybe some A/D for reading pots.  It needs the ability to drive the
right sorts of LCD displays.

I think the interface to Atlas will be pretty straightforward.  The
hardest part of this portion of the design may be working out an
acceptable way to get the necessary data from Sasquatch or Mercury or
??? to the front panel processor for the spectrum display without
significantly impacting their other tasks.

Lyle