[hpsdr] Pandora Enclosure Project Proposal. my 2 c

ke5eup at ke5eup.com ke5eup at ke5eup.com
Wed Mar 21 13:00:20 PDT 2007

Hello Kevin,

I also vote for a sub $100 like the TenTec, I too would rather spend
most of my money on the board side of the project for now and maybe move
to a higher end case latter if I need or want to. Lots of interesting
and good ideas!

Hello Grady,
Very nice web site thanks for the link, I am in a temp shack and looking
at what other people have done with their shacks and lay outs always
gives me ideas as to how to lay mine out. I bookmark every personal ham
website I can. The pictures are truly worth a thousand words.

Thanks to everyone involved in HPSDR project, If I could contribute I
would, so for now the only thing I can offer is my enduring gratitude to
all of the project leaders, designers, coders and contributers that
enable me to spend a little money and end up with a great item that is
otherwise well beyond my reach.

To everyone else on the list, I hope everyone that is ordering from TAPR
that is not a member will spend the extra $20 to support them, there is
not enough good words to describe the great support we enjoy from TAPR
and the thankless hard work of John, his wife and the many other volunteers.
Just my 2 cents.

Thanks
Al
KCARC,ARRL,TAPR,AMSAT