[hpsdr] Pandora Enclosure Project Proposal.

Tony Langdon vk3jed at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 16:55:44 PDT 2007

At 10:38 AM 3/21/2007, Ben Hall wrote:

>At some point, one thing I need to do for Pandora is get an idea on what
>people want to spend.

 From a personal PoV, I would try and aim for under $100 (if we can't
get that low, aim as low as possible).  Also, don't forget the
sourcing issue for those of us outside the US.  I get a bit nervous
when I see a brand name I don't recognise, thinking "Hope I can find
one of those here...".  For lightweight components such as power
supplies, that's not an issue, can always order one in, but for a
whole case, that could get rather expensive, even when knocked down
to flat metal, because of the weight.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com