[hpsdr] Phoenix synthesizer

John Kolb jlkolb at jlkolb.cts.com
Sat Mar 24 23:01:22 PDT 2007

Hi Brian,

So what do I have to do to make my DSP-100 run under Win98 or later,
besides finding a mothgerboard with ISA Slots  :)

I found your comments about dithering very interesting - without looking
into it, I had assumed that spur reduction was done by moving the DDS freq to
discrete freqs where spurs were minimized and shifting the effective IF
freq in the DSP processing to tune between DS steps.

John
KK6IL
Ramona