[hpsdr] Articles on SDR by VK6APH and VK6VZ in RadCom magazine

Steve Ireland vk6vz at arach.net.au
Fri May 4 01:33:34 PDT 2007

G'day

Phil Harman VK6APH and I regularly receive inquiries from members of these
two SDR forums and others about the articles we have written on Software
Defined Radio for the Radio Society of Great Britain's RadCom magazine.

For those who are interested in buying back numbers of the magazine, here is
a definitive listing so far:

April 2006 An introduction to Software Defined Radio (part 1)
May 2006 An Introduction to Software Defined Radio (part 2)
July 2006 Going Digital (round-up of available SDR hardware and software)
September 2006 Performance is everything (a look at the HPSDR project)
October 2006 Novel Approach - G3PLX approach to SDR
November 2006 Aiming high - uWSDR (VHF/UHF) SDR Project
January 2007 Watch your Is and Qs (Why I and Q signals are necessary in SDR)
March 2007 Going from A to D (the rise of the FPGA)

>From the May 2007 issue of RadCom, the SDR column should be published in the
magazine every month.

Hope this helps.

Vy 73