[hpsdr] HPSDR Files (Ken Klein)

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 7 16:35:08 PDT 2007

Hi all you smart guys,
  Two nice looking boards arrived today....now what do I do
  I have the complete SVN file stored on my hard drive.
  A simple procedure for us analog lurkers would be great
  with the following information.

  1. What will it take to make the board functional.
           I plan to interface to my homebrew I/Q converter hanging off my RA6830 455 KHz. I.F.
  2. Procedure for loading any firmware including required hardware interface.
  3. Any additional software to open / download files used in this procedure.
  4. How is source code assembled for use. what software was used and source of this       software.
  Now everyone grab a static strap and wear it when those nice static bags get opened.
  frank wa1gfz