[hpsdr] ... "all weather testing" :-)

G. Beat gregory.beat at comcast.net
Thu May 10 19:58:55 PDT 2007

I picked up the Janus and Ozy boards at my local post office on Wednesday.
My local postmaster was a bit concerned (they were shipped insured) about the condition of the Priority Mail box.
Looks like my Priority Mail shipment box was out in a Texas rainstorm (left out in thunderstorm at the airport?) before arriving in Chicago.  The USPS Priority Mail box had gotten so wet .... that the blue ink on the box had run!

Both boards appear okay in their anti-static bags.
Guess my unit passed the Apollo 12 testing regime --
as the late Peter Conrad, commander of that mission quipped on that December 1969 launch day [as the launch vehicle was hit by lightning] -- I think we need a bit more "all weather testing"  :-)

The board construction looks great. Now to finish Atlas and select an enclosure/power supply !

Greg
w9gb