[hpsdr] ... "all weather testing" :-)

Larry Gadallah lgadallah at gmail.com
Fri May 11 10:35:26 PDT 2007

My boards arrived yesterday, but it looked as though an elephant had
sat on the box. Needless to say, I took some photographs of the
package and carefully saved the front of the package, with the
insurance number, etc.

I wonder what the details of the insurance are? I'm kind of concerned
that there could be invisible damage due to flexing of the boards,
that won't show up until later. These are kind of difficult to test
now, without having all of the needed hardware and software. Has
anyone else had any real problems due to shipping damage?

Regardless, I've been showing them around the office and everyone is
impressed. Kudos to all of the various gurus who have been working
hard to get them designed, built, and shipped :-).

73,

--
Larry Gadallah, VE6VQ/W7                          lgadallah AT gmail DOT com
PGP Sig: 616D 4E52 CF1F 3FEC FFFB  F11B 7DB9 C79A EA7E B25B