[hpsdr] ... "all weather testing" :-)

ke5eup at ke5eup.com ke5eup at ke5eup.com
Fri May 11 10:47:31 PDT 2007

Well mine had a boot print on it, but I just snapped them in and fired
the atlas up all the lights came on and none of the smoke showed up. I
will fun them for several hours this weekend when I get the cable built.
Here are the pictures, My mail lady signed my box and checked the square
that said damaged, and I kept all of the packaging.
http://www.hamsdr.com/profile1.aspx?id=2566

Thanks,
Al
KE5EUP