[hpsdr] Ozy/Janus-PowerSDR Manual and Software

Don Jackson AE5K ae5k at hpsdr.org
Thu May 17 14:20:56 PDT 2007

Little by little we are getting our act together I think -- the recently
announced manual for Ozy/Janus-PowerSDR *and* the software are now both
available on the hpsdr.org site for easier downloading.

They are accessible through http://hpsdr.org web page by clicking on the
"Download" button, lower left

or

they are accessible on our HPSDR Wiki under newly created pages for
"DOC" and "DOWNLOADS".

We're trying for a centralized place for everyone to find documentation
and software downloads.  Even though the subversion site contains the
same software downloads, some are finding problems in either using
subversion or with firewall problems, so a copy is being placed for
easier use.

Thanks Bill KD5TFD for the software; thanks Phil VK6APH and Joe AB1DO
for the nice manual!

For future documentation and software releases, developers please
contact me so we may get them on the hpsdr.org site as soon as possible.

Don AE5K