[hpsdr] Thanks to Bill and Phil; my Janus/Ozy is up and running!

Ken Klein kenklein at austin.rr.com
Thu May 17 15:44:31 PDT 2007

I finally found the problem with my homebuilt Ozy/Janus and, I'm embarrassed
to say, it was a bad solder joint!  Looked great under the scope, but no
connection!  So my Janus/Ozy lives and works wonderfully well now with my
SDR.

I'm really writing to publicly thank Phil Harman and Bill Tracey for their
help, advice, and patience.  I couldn't find any problems with the h/w, so I
assumed that I must be making a mistake somewhere in the s/w load, so I
bothered them unmercifully just when there were trying to get ready for
Dayton!

So thanks very, very much Phil and Bill!!

And, of course, to the rest of the HPSDR development team, for everything.

Ken WR5H