[hpsdr] How many Janus/Ozy in one atlas?

Lee Crocker lee.w9oy at gmail.com
Fri May 18 02:53:02 PDT 2007

I have 2 SDR-1000, 2 Janus, 2 Ozy.  I would like to run 2 instances of
PowerSDR with 2 janus each PowerSDR running one of the radios.  I presently
use a dedicated LPT and the USB adapter to control the various radios, as
well as the other associated I/O.  What are the combinations if any of
multiple radios available with the Ozy/Janus/Atlas interface?

I don't have the combo alive yet as I am waiting on a PS but I was
interested in the possibilities

tnx es 73

W9OY