[hpsdr] FAQ questions

Kurt Loken ae6uj at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 15:11:08 PDT 2007

Hello All,

I'm new to the list...as such...I'm full of questions.  Here are some:

1.  The FAQ is a little sparse...can anyone edit this?  Or is someone particular in charge of this?

2.  Can someone explain what the difference is between Mercury and Horton?  What will the imagined Horton do that Mercury won't do?

3.  Is there a legit development fund people can contribute to?  Say if someone had $50 or so he wanted to send to someone doing real development on the HPSDR...who do you send it to?  Is there even a need for this kind of donation?

4.  Would I have a working, stand-alone SDR qrp transceiver if I have a laptop, software, Atlas, Janus, Ozy, Mercury, and Penelope?

Thanks,

Kurt - ae6uj

____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.