[hpsdr] Atlas mounting

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Mon May 21 17:18:26 PDT 2007

Good question, Paul -- I'm also planning on mounting Atlas in a recycled PC
chasis that has a slide-out tray on which the mother board normally is
mounted.  This has two raised mountpoints that align pretty well with two of
the holes in Atlas but I need to drill two more holes for the other two and
will need some kind of spacers -- I was planning on using metal nuts and
bolts but will await the answer to your question before I try that -
wouldn't want to let the smoke out prematurely!

73, Pete, N3EVL