[hpsdr] Request for FAQ topics

Kurt Loken ae6uj at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 21:47:03 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

Don, AE5K, has graciously allowed me to volunteer to
the effort to add items to the Wiki FAQ.  There are
numerous questions I have myself, and I'm sure others
new to the HPSDR project have similar "dumb"
questions. (Like "What modules and peripherals will I
need to get a functional HPSDR transceiver on the
air?")  As I learn answers to my own questions I plan
to post them to the FAQ, as appropriate.

I would also like to request that people send me their
suggestions for things to add to the FAQ.   I will be
looking back in the archives myself to see what
questions kept coming up, but any assistance creating
a list of reoccurring questions would be appreciated.

I would also be interested in newbie impressions to
the HPSDR project.  So when you first checked out the
HPSDR Wiki...what questions did you have that you
wished  would have been spelled out directly in a FAQ
to facilitate  your education of the HPSDR project?

Let me know.

Kurt - ae6uj

____________________________________________________________________________________Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.