[hpsdr] Problems bringing up Janus/Ozy

David Woodhead dwoodhead at bms-inc.com
Thu May 31 22:23:18 PDT 2007

My PC is a Del P4 2.8GHz 512MB RAM

I loaded the USB driver per the documentation - no problem

When I run Intozy.bat I get the following error message:

the instruction at 0x7C92ae17 referenced memory at 0x00c2fff0. The memory couldnot be read. Click OK to terminate.

Also, the found new hardware wizard opens (which ignore since I already loaded the USB driver)

after clicking OK I get 7 sucessive messages (windows) saying write I2C has encountered a problem. Finally the DOS window stays open waiting for me to press a key.

The OZY board LED's are flashing as they should. When I run Power SDR I can not select the Janus/ozy control check box (it does not respond).

What is wrong?

Thanks!

David.