[hpsdr] Ozy and Janus testing complete

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Tue May 1 16:57:39 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Ozy and Janus testing is complete. Thank you to all of the testing
team volunteers who gave up most of their free time for the last 10
days to complete this tiresome but necessary task.

Your team consisted of:
Dan, N4XWE
Sheila and Steve, N7HPR
Nona and Scotty, WA2DFI
Dana, K1BOT

I will be posting our test programs as well as the test plan to SVN
shortly. This will enable you to duplicate our production test for
those of you that are building your own boards (or if you are
interested in testing your production board for fun). Thank you to
Bill, KD5TFD and Phil, VK6APH for the Verilog and C code that formed
the core of our test platforms.

Don't forget to thank John & Laura Koster at the TAPR office for
dealing with the huge bulk of orders that came in virtually
overnight. Be patient, John is working as fast as possible to get
your order shipped out to you!

73,
Scotty WA2DFI