[hpsdr] Ozy and Janus testing complete

tom w0kgw at citlink.net
Tue May 1 17:10:56 PDT 2007

thanks a bunch, will be looking forward to playing with the boards.  the
software will help to check out a card if there is a question and will let a
lot of us to learn how hard it is to make all of those parts work.  did you
have any failures or problems that might show future problems.
tom   w0kgw