[hpsdr] HPSDR Files

Ken Klein kenklein at austin.rr.com
Sun May 6 15:36:34 PDT 2007

Yes.  But I'll need some help myself first.

I'll be glad to document all this once I get my own Ozy/Janus up and
running.  So far, I've been able to program the Janus FPGA, and bring up Ozy
with Phil's s/w at least to the point where the USB is operational.  I have
not yet been able to program the CPLD.  So I'm stuck for awhile.  Once I get
Ozy on the road, I'll document the journey, and publish.

Anyone who wants to contact me offline for help up to the point where I am
at this moment, is welcome.  I'm delighted to help in any way.

Anyone who has a suggestion on how I can move forward on the Ozy, let me
know and I'll detail all what I have already done and what I am doing now.

Many thanks to both Phil's so far.

Ken WR5H