[hpsdr] HPSDR Files

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Wed May 9 00:26:59 PDT 2007

Hi Ken,

Bill is correct, Blinkity.rbf will not run on the new 2C8 FPGA installed on
the Ozy board.

As for Ozy jumpers, for normal operation you should jumper:
J32 pins 1-2 (takes power from Atlas bus)

J23 pins 2-3  (selects passive serial mode
J24 pins 1-2  to allow FX2 to load FPGA)

I will try to get the test setup documentation uploaded to SVN tomorrow so
you can run a real "production" test if you like.

The hardest part of a production test will be building the loopback cable.
I should have the docs for that up there too.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI