[hpsdr] Silly question from a learner

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sat May 12 19:07:43 PDT 2007

Ahhh - yes go ahead.  The Atlas is designed to be powered from a PC
power supply.  If you want to make sure all is well,  connect the
power supply to the Atlas with no cards installed in it and check the
voltages on the Atlas bus connectors.  You should find:

A1,C1: +12v
A26,C26: -12v
A28,C28 -5v
A30, C30 +3.3v
A32,C32 +5v

Ozy and Janus only use the +12, -12 and +5 lines on the Atlas bus so
you can get away without the other voltages.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)