[hpsdr] Ozy/Janus Wow Factor

N3WT n3wt at comcast.net
Wed May 16 19:01:06 PDT 2007

Ozy/Janus working here also on CW.  Just had my 4th CW qso with Ozy/Janus
and SDR-1000.  Sounds great .   Just got it all going with Ozy/Janus about
one hour ago.

Thank you Joe for the great manual, all went as expected.  No way could had
done it without your manual.   Thank you to the entire team!

Now, if only we can get the latest PowerSDR versions 1.9  SVN-X versions to
have the option for Ozy/Janus, that would be fantastic.    But, this is
great now using the PowerSDR 1.6.3.

73  John,  N3WT