[hpsdr] Pandora

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sun May 20 20:26:10 PDT 2007

Ben

All's I know is we need to accelerate Pandora. She got a chuckle when Lyle
presented HPSDR at the SDR forum on Saturday, but SERIOUS interest at the
TAPR booth which Phil and I and Scotty and Steve and others manned at
Dayton. It is remarkable that after getting, and answering, so many
technical questions at the booth, about J/O, Pen, and Merc, the VERY next
question is "Do you have a Case?".

I say go with the Ten-Tec with the blank being the 6 slots. Then after that,
I feel that, even though 'blocky' the Flex-5000 enclosure looks pretty neat
and is vertically segmented.

My 2 cents.

Eric - AA4SW