[hpsdr] Pandora

Joe - AB1DO ab1do at optonline.net
Mon May 21 17:50:25 PDT 2007

Hi Ben,

IMHO: Go for the BK-959 and work it out. Call it the Basic enclosure, or
some such. When finalized and available etc., you can always spend time
developing the Deluxe enclosure. If you don't watch out, you'll otherwise
get trapped by analysis paralysis.

You're doing a fab job on the enclosure. Time to drive it home.

73 de Joe - AB1DO