[hpsdr] Where are Dayton Forum slides?

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Mon May 21 20:04:25 PDT 2007

Jerry/All!

As long as Tom - AA8YI arrived home safely with his DVR we will post all the
Forum presentations from TAPR, SDR, and Flex at UoD. It may take a few days
for this to all be presented but it will happen, on the HAMSDR website. I'll
let everyone know about the post when it arrives.

I took quite a number of pictures, but my camera just arrived from Dayton
today due to a slight delay in my bags arriving. I'll try to get the
pictures up to the hamsdr website. I will ask Dale WA8SRI to post a
slideshow of Dayton. Bob - N4HY also has some pictures that I want.

Patience is a virtue! The presentations were really great.

I was disappointed that Phil Covington was not able to make the hamfest, but
I understand that he is out of country due to a personal family emergency,
for the past few weeks. We wish you well Phil.

Thanks
Eric