[hpsdr] Was: Ozy/Janus Operating Manual. Now: Software question

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun May 20 07:47:54 PDT 2007

This should be enough to get you up and running -- these are just a
zip of the PowerSDR binary files and the modified libusb device
driver.  If this does not get you going let us know - means I missed
putting something into the .zip file.

The .zip file was created after the manual to address some folks that
could not get to SVN.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)