[hpsdr] Can't run program PowerSDR.exe

Ray Anderson ray.anderson at xilinx.com
Thu May 24 12:05:54 PDT 2007

Bill-

Realizing that you haven't done much if any testing on Windows Vista,
are you aware of anything in Vista that might be expected to cause
problems?

I've installed PowerSDR with HPSDR mods on a new Vista system. Without
my Janus/Ozy powered up, PowerSDR didn't seem to have any GUI related
issues that I noticed. I now need to get hold of an ATX p/s so I can
power up the boards and verify that data passes correctly over the USB
link.

-Ray	WB6TPU