[hpsdr] Can't run program PowerSDR.exe

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu May 24 08:19:49 PDT 2007

Have you previously installed and run an unmodified PowerSDR from
Flex-Radio?  If not, I'd suggest doing this - as it has a full
installer; the installer  will make sure all of the appropriate
perquisites are installed (MDAC, .NET 1.1 etc).   After getting an
unmodified PowerSDR going then try the modified PowerSDR

Another question - what OS are you running?  PowerSDR will need
Windows 2k or Windows XP.  The Janus/Ozy modified PowerSDR has only
been significantly tested on Windows XP - I know there are some
performance issues with it on Windows 2k -- the USB 2 stack on 2k
leaves a lot to be desired in terms of performance.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)