[hpsdr] Can't run program PowerSDR.exe

Geoff vk2tfg at ozemail.com.au
Thu May 24 13:36:18 PDT 2007

Hi Bill et al,
    I have tried Ozy & Janus with PowerSDR on my w2k box. initozy.bat
works OK but any attempt to run Power SDR gives the box fits. The poor
thing is only a 1GHz PIII and my guess is that it thinks that it is
¨drinking from a fire hose¨. One more data point for the software guys I
guess.

    73 de Geoff vk2tfg.