[hpsdr] While waiting on the mighty THOR...

Kurt Loken ae6uj at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 22:39:38 PDT 2007

Thanks for the info Don.  I think I'm going to go this
route unless I hear better ideas from the folks here
or find something better with my googling this
weekend.

I have a few computer power supplies that are
junked...good idea using the case with the fan as the
home.

Curious about the T/R relay...  Which one did you use?
 Do you know how fast yours is?  The QRP rigs I've
built used diodes or other circuitry to do their
internal T/R switching.   I don't have any experience
dealing with T/R switching when an external amp is
involved.  I wonder how QSK a relay set up will be?
Since the flexradio uses a relay, it can't be that
bad.  A relay would be easier to deal with I would
think.

Regards,

Kurt - ae6uj