[hpsdr] Bare Board people

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Sat May 26 20:22:01 PDT 2007

Hi Jason and other DIYers,

the R24 needs to be 120R. It has been changed after the alpha boards had been tested. For
the 1uF capacitors you can take any available tantalum caps with a 3216 case and 16V or
25V rating. Don't confuse these with the one cap C47 which is also 1uF but unpolarized
ceramic.

My Janus documentation needs an update because it refers to a very early version of the
schematic. Don't go by that. The schematic reference is the JANUSXC11 schematic.

To all DIYers:

The latest by the end of the week I will publish another documentation called

This gives a detailed description of how to build Janus. 2/3 of it is ready.

I will also update part #1 of the Janus documentation to reflect the production schematic.

My hand soldered Janus and Ozy are both working without any problems.

73
Horst
DL6KBF