[hpsdr] Power Supply test

Bob Fish rwfish at comcast.net
Sun May 27 06:39:48 PDT 2007

Hi Guys,
I am a pretty good builder, but not much of an engineer I'm afraid. How
about sharing the schematic of the power supply you built. I suppose
there is a transformer and some diodes or a rectifier, some filter caps.
Three or four regulators, one each for the supply voltages. But which
ones and the layout of the thing are the difficult part for us non
experienced designers.

Thanks in advance,

Bob   K6GGO