[hpsdr] FAQ input for Ozy/Janus software download

Joe - AB1DO ab1do at optonline.net
Mon May 28 11:53:35 PDT 2007

Michael,

This is indeed correct. The note on .NET V2 is present on page 19, but could
indeed be expanded to mention that it will co-reside with .NET V1. I assumed
that users were already familiar with PowerSDR, and would therefore already
have .NET V1. Power SDR will automatically detect its presence anyway on
start-up and if not present, display a message to that effect (see page page
19 of the Flex-Radio SDR-1000 manual v1.8.0).

You are correct that both should be present in the table 1 on page 3 of the
Ozy/Janus manual. Corrections will be made in the next version of the
manual.

Thanks for pointing this out,
73 de Joe - AB1DO