[hpsdr] Ozy LEDs

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Tue May 29 14:35:06 PDT 2007

Hi Tommy,

Ozy Production 0603 jumpers for S/N TZOZ1-xxx are as follows:

J9:1-3    (O.C. driver, GPIO13 to J8-1)
J16:1-3  (O.C. driver, GPIO14 to J8-2)
J18:1-3  (O.C. driver, GPIO15 to J8-3)
J19:1-3  (O.C. driver, GPIO16 to J8-4)
J22:1-3  (O.C. common to J8-9)
J26:1-3  (3.3V power from on-board regulator)
J25:1-2  (O.E. for GPIO17-GPIO24 driver)
J27:1-2  (connect FX2_SDA to Atlas_A21)
J28:1-2  (connect FX2_SCL to Atlas_A20)
all others not installed

Movable jumpers should be:
J23:2-3  (MSEL1 low)
J24:1-2  (MSEL0 high)
J32:1-2  (power from Atlas Bus)

Jumper Notes:
MSEL1 low and MSEL0 high selects PASSIVE SERIAL MODE (FX2 Load)
MSEL1 low and MSEL0 low selects ACTIVE SERIAL MODE (on-board PROM load)

LED indicators:
LED1 - LED4: These 4 LEDs are controlled by the FPGA.
LED5 - LED10 These 6 LEDs are controlled by the FX2 CPU.
LED11: This LED is lit when an FPGA load is in progress.
LED12: This is the power-on LED (3.3V rail).

LED Notes:
Normal FPGA load leaves D1 - D4 OFF.
Normal FX2 software load leaves D5 - D8 solid ON, D9 and D10
alternately FLASHING. D11 will flash briefly while the FX2 is loading
the FPGA. D12 will be solid ON.

Hope that this helps.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI