[hpsdr] Ozy LEDs

Hollingsworth, Tommy TommyHollingsworth at tx.slr.com
Tue May 29 11:54:21 PDT 2007

Team:
I have assembled, programmed, and attached OZY and JANUS  to a just built
SDR1000 single board clone.  This is however a painful way to start up with
all unknown hardware.   After running Initozy.bat  I noticed that Ozy has
LED D12 on, LED D10 flashing, and LEDs D7 and D8 on.  This does not match
the combination that is described on other's boards.  Does anyone have an
idea what D7 and D8 on may be indicating?  BTW, the manual tells you which
jumpers to set but leaves the zero ohm resistor settings undefined.  These
zero ohm jumpers also change from picture to picture.  What positions were
these installed in on the production boards?  I have taken my best guess by
looking through the schematics.

Ozy and Janus seem to be working and the relays on the SDR1000 are working
correctly, but no signal to PowerSDR yet. Getting there.
Thanks for any assistance you can give and for the great results to date.

Tommy Hollingsworth KV5T