[hpsdr] JanOz-163 and SDR-1000 without INA163 (Ahti Aintila)

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Wed May 30 20:57:56 PDT 2007

John,

It seems to me that the direct connection does not increase the actual
broadband noise. In my case, however, I see some low level spurious
spikes that possibly are due to my haphazardly made connection cable.
Resistive attenuator surely would increase the noise more.

I will make a better cable, but that has to wait until I come back
from my one month holiday trip.

73, Ahti OH2RZ