[hpsdr] PennyMercJr?

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:52:35 PDT 2007

Here is what could be done for a QS1RTjr (PennyMercJr?):

<http://www.philcovington.com/SDR/PICS/QS1RTjr.pdf>

A separate RF board could add a LPF or BPF, RF amps, attenuator...
controlled by the I2C bus coming off of the XXXXjr board.  This
configuration would allow the board to be used as a VNA, spectrum
analyzer, oscilloscope, signal generator, etc... not only a Ham
transceiver.  The I2C bus would allow for external control of
whatever...

Not putting any LPF or BPF on the board would allow use up to about
300 MHz (the limit of the MiniCircuit input and output transformers).

Phil N8VB