[hpsdr] HELIOS Small Transmitting Loop Antenna

Ken Klein kenklein at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 8 19:50:41 PDT 2007

Hi all;

My small transmitting loop antenna project has now made it to the big time!
Don has graciously accepted it as a full-fledged project on the Wiki.  I've
named it HELIOS, and invite everyone to check it out.  Although still a work
in progress, the prototypes do work and Tommy, KV5T, and I are busy porting
the schematics and layout to Eagle in order to take advantage of cheaper
PWBs.  We plan to make them available in the near future, so drop us a line
if interested.  Data is downloadable from the HamSDR site.  As always,
comments and suggestions are always welcome.  My thanks to all for the
opportunity to share this on the site.  Big thanks to Phil VK6APH, Phil
N8VB, Dale WA8SRA, and Don AE5K for all the help along the way!

Ken WR5H