[hpsdr] Loop Antenna

Ken Klein kenklein at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 30 22:03:00 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone;

I'm trying to get an idea of how many out there might be interested in the
PWB that is used in the HELIOS small transmitting loop antenna controller.
(You can check out HELIOS on the Wiki.)

If there is not too much interest right now, the raw boards in small
quantities would come in around $14 each.  If I see lots of interest, I
would be willing to re-route the board using Eagle which would enable gerber
file generation.  Gerbers would let me use a cheaper PWB house and get the
individual board price down.

I don't think this small project is going to require the trouble of a sign
up sheet.  Just drop me a note at kenklein at austin.rr.com
<mailto:kenklein at austin.rr.com> .

Thanks!!!

Ken WR5H