[hpsdr] URL to download AB2KT overhead presentation

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 21:41:15 PDT 2007

--- Ken N9VV <n9vv at wowway.com> wrote:

> Frank AB2KT's overhead presentation from the DCC conference.

How much real work has been done on this, other than making the
presentation?  Where is this work being done?

I wonder if people really know what could happen if this becomes
popular?  I'll make an analogy with computers:  Ages ago people who
used to build computers had to know quite a bit because building
meant working directly with digital logic chips like tri-state buffers
and flip flops.  Now a 13 year old kid who likely never even heard of
"Kirchoff's Law" can simply assemble a few standardized parts with a
screwdriver and "build" a computer.  The same could happen with
radio.  Adding a second VFO could be like adding a printer to a
computer.
If you don't like tuning with a mouse you can buy one of those big
jog/shuttle dials they use for editing video.

Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
  Office: 310-336-5189  Christopher.J.Albertson at aero.org
  KG6OMK