[hpsdr] single board rigs *YES* please...

George Medakovich George at Medakovich.com
Wed Oct 3 10:19:24 PDT 2007

Philip Covington wrote:

> I think some will be surprised at the cost of the Mercury board.  The
> single most expensive component on the Mercury will be the LTC2208 at
> ~$90.  The Cyclone III FPGA is about $40 and the configuration device
> for the Cyclone III will be around $15.   Being on the cutting end is
> not cheap!

Now that you mention it, about what do you think we are looking at?
Judging from the numbers above it looks like at least $200.  What would
be your guess at an upper end cost?

Do you think we will see orders being taken before, say, 1/1/08?

George Medakovich, ae5ci