[hpsdr] QEX

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Oct 24 18:37:16 PDT 2007

I'm looking forward to the next issue, to see what kind of VCO yields -113
dBc/Hz between 750 - 1000+ MHz.  It sounds like Cornell has a very nice 1st
LO in that rig, or a very optimistic phase-noise measurement rig. :-)   I
have not been able to do that well with a DDS-driven PLL made with
off-the-shelf VCOs and PFD chips.

-- john, KE5FX