[hpsdr] Pandora Update and Question

Ben Hall kd5byb at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 3 11:31:43 PDT 2007

Good afternoon all,

It's been a long time since I've put in an update on the progress of
Pandora.  I won't give any excuses - just been busy at work and here at
the house with summertime chores.

Thankfully, got time to work on it again today - the Wiki entry for
Pandora has been updated, take a look:

http://hpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=PANDORA

In the update, I pose a question for those who have mounted their
HPSDR's inside a computer case, specifically dealing with how they've
centered the connectors on Janus and Ozy.  Rather than mess with a lot
of attachments and links here, I've put the discussion onto the 3 Sept
2007 update entry.  PLEASE take a look and give comments on what you've
done...

thanks much and 73,
ben, kd5byb
--